What’s Victoria Secret Net Worth?
Victoria secret is a popular American Lingerie, clothing and cosmetics brand. As of 2022, the company has an estimated net worth of $3.57 Billion according to Macrotrends.
Victoria’s secret is also known her annual fashion show with fashion models showcasing the company’s products on runways. Few years back, in 2016, the company began to suffered great lose because most of their customers shifted preferences.
Victoria Secret was founded in 1977 by Roy and Gaye Raymond, the company’s five lingerie stores were sold to Leslie Wexner in 1982.
According to Wikipedia, Wexner the new owner expanded the company into American shopping malls, growing the company into 350 stores nationally with sales of $1 billion by the early 1990s when Victoria’s Secret became the largest lingerie retailer in the United States. [¹]
Also Read: Victoria Beckham Net Worth and Biography
Victoria Secret CEO and Founders
Victoria Secrets was founded on June 12, 1977 by Roy and Gaye Raymond. It was later sold to Leslie Wexner in 1982. As of 2022, the company’s CEO is Amy Hauk.
Victoria Secret Revenue graph According to Wikipedia.
|US$1.58 billion (2021)|
|US$844 million (2021)|
|Total assets||US$11.57 billion (2021)|
As of 2022, Victoria Secret has an estimated net worth of 3.57 billion. Annually, they pay their runways model between $100k to $1 million.
Also Read: Ubisoft Net Worth and Founder
Who is the highest paid Victoria Secrets runway model?
Brazilian model, Gisele Bundchen is the highest paid model in history, she has earned millions of dollars for modeling Victoria’s Secrets apparels. However, she is not the only one who has made money in the modeling world, she made over 400 million while working for Victoria’s secret.
Highest paid Victoria Secret runway models and their net worth
1.Heidi Klum: She earned around $160 million throughout her career as a Model for the company. Heidi started working on television shows before moving into fashion modeling.
2. Tyra Banks: Tyra modeled for Victoria Secret for 10 years before retired. Banks was the company’s first endorsed black model. Throughout her career, she earned around $110 million.
3. Adriana Lima: Lima earned around $95 million throughout her career. She was a runway model for Victoria Secrets from 2000.
4. Naomi Campbell: She earned around $80 million. Naomi wasn’t a full time runway model, she was occasionally invited to model for Victoria Secrets.
5. Alessandra Ambrosio: Alessandra earned a whopping $80 million throughout her career. She came to limelight after her endorsement deal with Victoria Secret to work as a runway model. Her career began in 2000 and from then till date. She only missed one modeling show around 2004. Alessandra is best known for modeling one of Victoria’s Secrets my most expensive Bra. The “Floral Fantasy Bra”, which is valued around $2.5 million.
6. Miranda Kerr: earned $60 million. She is best known for being a former Victoria Secret Angel model. Kerr is one of the world most paid model. She’s mostly into fashion and skin care products. Miranda has always launched her own organic skin care brand called KORA. She’s also known to be a writer. [²]
|Founded||June 12, 1977
Number of locations
|Primarily US and Canada|
|Amy Hauk (CEO 2022)|