Do you Need Visa to come to Canada? Wait, A lot of people are coming to Canada every year in search of a better life. Availability of jobs in Canada is also another factor that is attracting people to immigrate to Canada.
So if you are among those who will like to come to Canada but don’t know the easiest way to move to Canada, this article will teach you some of the easiest ways to come to Canada.
Canada has currently ranked as the #1 country in the world with the best quality of life by a recent survey in the US News & World Report.
ENSUE TO READ TO THE END IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT COMING TO CANADA
Each year, more than 300,000 foreign workers come to work in Canada on Temporary Work Permits.
A lot of people are moving to Canada every year in search of a better life. Availability of jobs in Canada is also another factor that is attracting people to immigrate to Canada.
So if you are among those who will like to move to Canada but don’t know the easiest way to move to Canada, this article will teach you some of the easiest ways to move to Canada.
This article will be broken down into 7 affordable ways to move to Canada so you can see which best suits you.
Canada is the home of some of the best schools in the world and a lot of people are migrating to Canada to study. You can also access this option to move to Canada.
You will be given a Study Visa to come to Canada to study and in most cases, you will be required to live and work in Canada while going to school.
If you can be able to land a long-term permanent job while you are in school, it will help you to apply for permanent residence after your program.
Another way you can move to Canada is by getting married to someone with Canadian citizenship. A lot of people have been taking advantage of this option but the penalties are extremely stiff if you are caught faking it.
The Canadian Immigration office will observe you and your spouse for two whole years before they can sign off on the legitimacy of the marriage.
The conditions are pretty simple. You may marry your partner in your country of citizenship or in any other country except for Canada, and afterwards receive an overseas sponsorship.
You can also travel to Canada with a visitor Visa, then tie the knot there and then request for inland sponsorship.
Do you work in a company that has an arm in Canada or does your company have a contract with a Canadian company? Then you could move to Canada by simply requesting to be transferred to the Canada branch.
Trade agreements between Canada and some other countries allow for intra-company transfers, but you have to be from some countries such as Chile, Jordan, Peru, Colombia, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Mexico, United States of America, Iceland, Norway, Israel, or Panama to be able to take advantage of this option.
You can then be able to apply for permanent residence after 12 months of working in Canada.
This is the easiest way you can come to Canada if you are in a position for this option.
Secure A Job With Work Permit
Another way you can move to Canada is by securing a job with a Canadian company with a work permit. This option is best for those who may not qualify for an intra-company transfer or those whose countries are not supported by the Trade agreement.
But this option is also a tricky one. For this option to work, you will need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LIMA). An LMIA states that no qualified Canadian is available to take the role you want to fill for.
So your employer will have to tell Human Resources and Development Canada that no Canadian could possibly do the job you will be hired for.
This makes it almost impossible for a lot of people to access this option. But you can still take advantage of the Federal Skilled Worker Program run by the Canadian govt. that allows occupations like administrative assistants, sales manager, editors, and even hair stylists qualify you for express entry into Canada.
International Experience Canada (IEC)
International Experience Canada (IEC) provides youth with the opportunity to travel and work in Canada. Young people between the ages of 18 – 35 years are allowed to work during holiday vacations in Canada with an open Work Permit.
This category is for you if:
- You don’t have a job offer yet
- You want to work for more than one employer in Canada
- You want to work in more than one location
- You’d like to earn some money so that you can travel
Participating countries are Australia, Denmark, Japan, Norway, Taiwan, Austria, Estonia, South Korea, Poland, Ukraine, Belgium, France, Latvia, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Chile, Germany, Lithuania, Slovenia, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, Mexico, Spain, Croatia, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Czech Republic, Italy, New Zealand, and Switzerland. For a few of them, eligibility expires at age 29 or 30.
You can use the work experience gathered during working holiday to apply for permanent residence through the CEC, a federal skilled worker of trades program, or a particular province’s skilled worker and semi-skilled worker program.
Another way you can move to Canada is by visiting Canada using the Visitor Visa. As much as you can’t find a job with this type of Visa or even allowed to work, you can network and chat with people in your industry.
You can’t say you are coming to Canada to look for a Job when asked by an Immigration officer at the border of your purpose to Canada, You sure have to lie about it. After all, you here to sightsee and enjoy your vacation in Canada.
Have fun, meet people and have a nice time in Canada while networking and connecting with people who can offer you a job to come back to Canada after the expiration of your stay.
Start A Business
Another way you can come to Canada is to start a business in Canada.
Canada is recruiting entrepreneurs to start businesses that create jobs for Canadians and can compete on a global scale.
So if you have the funds to start up a business in Canada, this may just be the easiest way to move to Canada. Canada has a very good business-friendly environment to establish a business.
With this, you can easily obtain a start-up visa and move to Canada easily.
WHY DO WE OR WHY DO PEOPLE NEED TO COME TO CANADA
Canada welcomes some 300,000 immigrants from all across the world every year making the country a top global immigration destination.
The world’s second-largest country is a land of opportunities to start a new life. If you wish to enjoy one of the world’s highest standards of living, Canada is the right place for you.
Did you know that Canada…
- is ranked among the world’s best places to live in all global surveys?
- is one of the safest countries in the world?
- has one of the world’s best public school systems?
- has one of the world’s best public health care systems?
- offers unrivaled job opportunities to skilled and qualified immigrants?
- Successful immigration program for the whole family.
- Both skilled workers and investors are welcome.
- Outstanding public education and health systems.
- Eligibility for Canadian citizenship within three years with permanent residence status.
- Dual citizenship allowed.
- Minimal government regulation to start your own business.
- Various job opportunities in the IT and software professions.
- Easy access to the United States and Mexico markets via NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) agreement.
- Amazing government welfare benefits.
Unrivaled social welfare
Canada is a country that cares for its residents. There are a number of social welfare programs offered by the State. Find below just a few of them:
- Canadian residents are entitled to social welfare allowance from the government if he/she is unable to support himself/herself and is not able to get any job.
- Federal and provincial governments provide certain monthly allowance for upbringing each child (the amount depends upon the income earned by the parents in the last year).
- Getting a good education is more important today than ever before. In Canada education is free in public schools up to twelfth grade.
- Canada has one of the finest health care systems in the world. Excellent hospitals, clinics or doctors’ offices are located in most communities. Their services are usually available free of charge to all residents of Canada registered under the national health insurance program.
- Canadian residents are entitled to 60 percent of the last wages drawn in case of lay-off from job if he/she has worked for nearly six months in Canada till then.
- Canadian residents are entitled under the Canadian Pension Plan to receive retirement pension. It depends upon the age at which he/she chooses to opt for the plan and is optimal at age 65.
- Canadian residents are entitled to old age pension in Canada. The amount of pension will depend upon the number of years-lived in Canada. It is the maximum if the person has stayed in Canada for 40 years after the age 18. For each year less than that, it is reduced by 1/40 of the full-entitled amount.
Immigrating to Canada is easy
- Canada immigration rules are not as rigorous when compared to other countries, hence it is much easier to qualify. Even in the face of world recession, Canada has not cut down on its immigration quota, so it is still the biggest immigration delivery support hub for all.
- Canada offers a dynamic range of immigration and visa programs for the employed, self-employed and businessmen categories and for those not qualified under the immigration programs, the country still offers non-immigrant options such as work permits and student programs and the majority of these programs offer permanent resident visa and immigration opportunities for those who qualify.
- This country also offers the most supporting social security benefits program for immigrants and their families. Canada’s educational and health facilities are among the best in the world and are highly subsidized.
- Jobs in Canada are also high as the country provides numerous countless job opportunities for qualified and skilled migrants.
- Canada’s has one of the best salary benefits for workers around the world with good working conditions. For example, the minimum wage in the Nunavut territory is $13.00 an hour.
- A Canadian passport holder also enjoys a visa free travel for almost all major countries across the world. This is one major reason why businessmen, high net worth individuals and investors apply for Canadian immigration.
- It also has no restriction to place of employment as it permits the residents to live and work anywhere in Canada. This country gives rights to religion, culture, language choice and the freedom of communication.
- Canada provides excellent opportunities for trade and personal growth.
- It also has a vast wealth of natural resources and minerals which is an economic blessing to the nation and also a direct foreign investment channel.
- And humorously, Canada is likely the only place in the world where you can crash into someone, and they will apologize to you. Canadians are considered the world’s politest people and thus ready to provide you and your family with a particularly warm welcome as immigrants.
Facts and figures
- Canada is the world’s second-largest country.
- Canada has a population of about 38 million (38,246,108 to be precise) as at of 1st of July 2021.
- The country is made up of 10 provinces and three territories.
- From east to west, the country encompasses six time zones.
- Canada shares a 5,525-mile boundary with the U.S.
- The Atlantic Ocean hugs the coastline to the east, the Pacific Ocean to the west.
- Geography is diverse – fertile plains, vast mountain ranges, lakes, rivers, wilderness forests and Arctic tundra to the far north.
- The official currency is the Canadian dollar.
- English and French are the two official languages.
- The maple leaf is the national symbol.